The Horizon Stove is a portable eco-friendly rocket stove, ready to cook on in seconds.
It’s smokeless once lit and uses gasifying technology to give a complete burn, meaning super-low carbon emissions and a very efficient stove that runs on just a handful of fuel.
The sturdy design means the Horizon can support very large pots and pans, so you can cook for large groups of people: perfect for camping, backyard cookouts and a great alternative to a BBQ.
The Horizon will boil a pan of water using only a few pieces of kindling or driftwood. This means no gas canisters or disposable BBQs going to landfill, and you can forage for fuel wherever you are, whether it’s the woods, the mountains, the beach or your back garden.
- Ready to cook on right away
- Sturdy enough to cook for a big group
- Smokeless once lit
- Runs on just a handful of fuel: sticks, twigs, driftwood or kindling
- Lightweight and robust at just 1.8kg
- Protective cage never heats up, so you can pick it up even while lit
The Horizon is made for adventure and built to last: no moving parts mean it's the toughest thing around for cooking.